Hosted by: Dave Haggblad
June 19 2018 (Jun 20 in AUS)
This Sandpile we're going to talk about Website Accessibility and what it means to you and your clients.
I have an outline of things to talk about to help guide us through the conversation
- What does your website being accessible mean?
- What are the current laws in your location?
- What are the moral obligations?
- Class Action Lawsuits (Remember Ambulance Chasers?)
- What are the main things to check? (at least to get started)
- Tools (that I have looked at)
- What have I learned so far. I'll let you know some thoughts I have gathered since starting down this path.
Please....bring your knowledge and experience to the discussion!
As a group we have a powerful knowledge base of ideas and techniques that will help us all when we share it.
YouTube and Facebook Sandpile Recordings
We stream Sandpile recordings to YouTube and Facebook. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel or like our Facebook Page so you automatically get notified of new recordings.